Community Open Day
Come join us as we open the building up to the community one last time, before renovations begin.
– Have been curious about what the inside of the building looks like
– Want to find out more about The Village Project
– Would like to share your ideas for the building or the project
– Are thinking of becoming a member or just became a member
– Just want to drop by and say hello to some of our friendly team
then come down to 1A Hardie Ave, Summer Hill (next to the IGA) this Saturday, 21st May between 10:30am and 1:30pm.
As many of you know our long term goal is to transform this three storey warehouse into a green building, community hub and ethical business precinct.
We started our journey in 2020, a week before the first lockdowns, and despite Covid related delays, aim to open the building up early 2023.
To do this, we need the collective creativity and power of the community to help make this idea a reality so we would love to see you at the building this Saturday to hear your thoughts and ideas.
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!